QSC K12.2 2000W 12" Powered Speaker
The largest speaker in the K.2 series, the K12.2 weighs 39 pounds and stands 23.7" tall, 14" wide and 13.8" deep. It's loaded with a 12" woofer for the LF driver, and the same 1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver found on all K.2 full-range speakers. The K12.2 is designed to disperse sound evenly across a 75-degree axisymmetric coverage angle.
The successor to the best-selling QSC K12, the K12.2 is a great choice for portable PA systems. A single K12.2 is also a "secret weapon" for onstage instrument amplification, replacing conventional amps for keyboardists, bassists and guitarists.
The K12.2 delivers a frequency response of 50 Hz - 20 kHz, with a peak 132 dB SPL and continuous 126 dB SPL at 1 meter.
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2)
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration