DJ Tech DIF-1SV2 DJ Scratch Mixer
Designed for the professional turntablist or casual DJ, the black DIF-1SV2 2-Channel DJ Mixer from DJ-Tech offers an improved Audio Innovate mini innoFADER as the crossfader, which offers better stability and performance over the original. The smooth response from the contactless design provides a long life of over 4,000,000 cycles. The cut-in position is user adjustable with simple calibration steps, while the reverse switch allows DJs to perform a variety of scratch techniques. The DIF-1SV2 is also compatible with the original innoFADER for future upgrades.
The Timecode mode allows easy switching between ordinary turntable and DVS setup. At the rear of the DIF-1SV2, the extra pairs of Timecode Send and Return RCA connectors allow DJs to connect to an audio interface such as the SL3 for Serato. By simply switching to the Timecode channel on the control panel, DJs can use the mixer as a DVS setup without changing any cables.
The mixer features a 3-band equalizer per channel, a microphone input, both 1/4" (6.35mm) and 1/8" (3.5mm) headphones outputs, a master output and a booth output with a dedicated volume control. The DIF-1SV2 ships with an IEC power cable.
- 9-Inch mixer, 12-Inch deep
- High performance 2-channel scratch DJ mixer Integrated premium quality contactless Mini Infrared as the crossfade
- Compatible with the original full-size Infrared Superb scratch performance with adjustable crossfade curve and reverse
- DVS mode: switch between the traditional vinyl/CD setup and DVS software setup without reconnecting a single cable RCA booth output with dedicated volume control
- Input: 2 CD inputs (RCA phone, 1 per channel), 2 line/phone (switchable, RCA phone, 1 per channel Output: Master and Booth output (RCA phone), 6.35mm and 3.5mm headphone out